Job Title : Data Entry and Quality Apprentice
Employer : UK Innovations GP Ltd
Location : Corby, Northants, NN18 9NF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-12221
Brief Description : This is an exciting new opportunity, UK Innovations are looking for a new apprentice. You will be working with a small, friendly team that manufacture and sell innovative skincare products. Is this something you would like to be part of?
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role you will ideally have GCSE at grades 9-4 (A*-C) (or equivalent) in English
Vacancy Detail : UK Innovations are looking for an enthusiastic individual to help with administrative and warehouse based duties. You will learn about all aspects of the business, while completing a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship. This company are excited to welcome a driven, friendly and hard-working individual into their team.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
• Undertake everyday tasks, including general administration and data entry
• Answering customer queries via phone and email
• Processing sales orders using Linnworks for which full training will be provided
• IT duties using Microsoft package, including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Booking in shipments for Amazon
• Learning and understanding about the company and the available products
• Participate in regular stock takes and help to support management in controlling inventory of stock held on site
• Quality checking products as they arrive to ensure they are in working order
• Manual handling
• Ensuring the workplace is consistently clean, organised, and tidy
• You will be required to package up goods ready for dispatch, help with deliveries, collections and labelling
• Sorting and putting away incoming stock accurately to correct shelving locations
We are a small company which means you will be taking a part in all the areas of the business including manufacturing.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00 - 40 hours a week
Salary : £ 220.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 21/03/2021
Possible Start Date : 29/03/2021
Personal Qualities : Hard-working with a good work ethic and self-motivated
Polite, honest and reliable
Desire to learn how a business operates
Skills Required : Excellent communication skills
Able to work on their own, but also as part of a team
Good attention to detail
Ability to multi-task
Good organisational skills
Good IT skills
Future Prospects : Possibility of progression or a full-time position may be offered on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Fuctional Skills in maths and English (if required).
You will also study a range of topics, including: IT, Record and document production, Decision making, Planning and organisation, Project management, Policies, Relevant regulations, Stakeholders, Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Only Candidates who have fully completed the application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
Candidates must carry out an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage
The map below shows the employer's location