Job Title : Personal Assistant Administration Apprentice
Employer : Sira Building and Development Ltd
Location : Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK42 9TW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office / HR
Vacancy Reference : VAC-12341
Brief Description : Sira building are recruiting for a Personal Assistant Administrator to work within their team carrying out office organisation, performing administrative duties and communicating relevant information to customers, clients and staff.
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role you will need GCSEs at grades 9-4 (A*-C) or equivalent including English and maths.
Vacancy Detail : Sira building are recruiting for a Personal Assistant Administrator to work within their team carrying out office organisation, performing administrative duties and communicating relevant information to customers, clients and staff.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Liaise with all existing and potentially new clients, merchants, suppliers and contractors
- Interacting with clients/ Contractors either on the phone or in person and building relationships
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the correct departments
- Organising files, filing and archiving
- Recording all phone messages and forwarding messages
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Preparing, sending and filing emails
- Preparing documents, printing, copying, and binding
- Collecting and sorting post
- Acting as a personal assistant to the 2 directors
- Scheduling travel arrangements. appointments and events
- Updating, reminding, and creating new appointments for both directors and informing them.
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Use spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
Salary : £ 200.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 12/12/2021
Possible Start Date : 10/01/2022
Personal Qualities : - Hardworking
- Use own initiative
- Adapts quickly to change
- Likes to work in office environment
Skills Required : - Filing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Computer Skills including Excel
Future Prospects : A potential full time position upon completion of the apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
•Functional Skills in English and Maths
•Functional Skills in ICT
During this apprenticeship you will study a range of topics, including:
•Record and document production
•Planning and organisation
•Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Candidates must attend an initial interview with a member of the Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
Only candidates who have fully completed the application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
The map below shows the employer's location