Job Title : Care Agency Administrator Apprentice
Employer : Mega Resources Limited
Location : Bedford, MK40 3JJ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office / HR
Vacancy Reference : VAC-12298
Brief Description : Mega Resources Ltd are looking an apprentice who is driven and enthusiastic individual with great attention to details and ability to prioritise tasks. Their fast-paced office requires a new member of its team in order to support the growth of the business.
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role you will need GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 9-4 (A*-C) including maths and English.
Vacancy Detail : Mega Resources Ltd are looking for an apprentice who is driven and enthusiastic individual with great attention to details and ability to prioritise tasks. Their fast-paced office requires a new member of its team in order to support the growth of the business.
As Care Agency Administration Apprentice you will be required to work within the policies and procedures of Mega Resources Nursing and Care. You will be expected to ensure that all documents and files are compliant to the standards of Care Quality Commission and other regulating bodies.
Your duties will include:
• Support with recruitment of staff
• Liaising with all necessary teams to update files and track training updates
• Making office orders for uniforms, PPE, paper and other required resources
• Producing documents, reports and presentations
• Responding to email correspondence, answering phone calls, handling enquiries and requests
• Maintaining cleanliness
• Liaising with company stakeholders
• Performing any ad-hoc duties when required
• Resolving issues, reporting concerns and liaising with senior members of clinical staff and administration staff in order to resolve any difficult situations
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday – Friday 9am -5pm
Salary : £ 161.25 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 27/06/2021
Possible Start Date : 19/07/2021
Personal Qualities : -Attention to detail
-Willingness to learn
Skills Required : -Ability to learn quickly
-Good organisational skills
-Good verbal and written communication skills
Future Prospects : Mega Resources Ltd have various progression opportunities after your apprenticeship ends. If you prove yourself to be efficient, quick-learner, diligent and reliable you may be offered a position of Office Administrator and have continuous progression opportunities.
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required).
You will also study a range of topics, including: IT, record and document production, decision making, planning and organisation, project management, policies, relevant regulations, stakeholders, processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Candidates must carry out an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
Only candidates who have fully completed the application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
Benefits of working for Mega Resources Ltd
• Level 2 Private Health Plan! - Free to permanent employees working over 30 hours a week, including increased cover. Get up to £200 cashback on dental, optical and therapies, 24/7 Consultation line with GPs over the phone, Counselling sessions of legal, health & well-being advice
• Company Smart Pension
• High standard of training
• Company Financial Loans
The map below shows the employer's location