Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice
Employer : Andrew Pipework Services Ltd
Location : Nr Kettring, NN14 6HZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-12280
Brief Description : This is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join this Rothwell based company and start on the path to a successful and rewarding career into business and administration.
Qualifications Required : You will ideally need to have GCSE grades 9-4 (A*- C) in English, maths and IT or equivalent.
Vacancy Detail : The employer will provide the successful candidate with a structured programme of training, leading to a qualification in business.
In this role you will be carrying out the following duties:
- Performing general office duties such as placing purchase orders, scanning, data entry, checking documents, emailing, filing, photocopying, sorting post, and
- You will answer inbound calls from customers and help them with their enquiries
- You will make outbound calls to customers and suppliers and carry out any administration duties from these calls
- Banking duties for which you will receive full training
- You will gain valuable practical experience of all the roles in a busy office environment in which you will be part of and familiarise yourself with
- You must be professional as you will need to comply with all aspects of Data Protection and GDPR at all times due to the fact that you would be handling
financial and learner personal information, full GDPR training will be given so that you can achieve this
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Salary : £ 161.25 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 20/06/2021
Possible Start Date : 05/07/2021
Personal Qualities : A good sense of humor is vital in this role
Good English is essential
Ability to stay calm in difficult situations
Skills Required : A friendly and confident telephone manner is a essential
You will need to demonstrate enthusiasm for the role
Excellent communication skills
You must be a team player and take instruction well
You must have a good computer skills
Future Prospects : The opportunity for the successful candidate to be trained in book keeping & accounts
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required).
You will also study a range of topics, including: IT, record and document production, decision making, planning and organisation, project management, policies, relevant regulations, stakeholders, processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Full training will be given and over time the experience you gain will allow you to be fully confident and deal with any difficult enquiries.
Only Candidates who have fully completed the application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
Candidates must carry out an initial interview with a member of Tresham College, (Part of the the Bedford College Group) Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
The map below shows the employer's location