Job Title : Bathroom Showroom Customer Service Apprentice
Employer : The Bathroom Studio
Location : Kettering, Northants, NN15 7LB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Customer Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-12262
Brief Description : The Bathroom Studio are looking for an apprentice who can offer excellent customer service to customers. The duties will include taking messages, answering the phone, taking deliveries and talking to customers. If you have great customer service then you could be their new apprentice.
Qualifications Required : You will ideally need to have GCSE grades 9-3 (A*- D) in English and maths, or equivalent.
Vacancy Detail : The Bathroom Studio are based in Kettering and they are looking for someone to join their family business. The successful candidate will be working with customers, helping them to make the right purchase. This role is very much about learning the business so that, in time you can progress into bathroom design.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping with deliveries and ensuring that the items are correct against the order sheet
- Answering the phone and dealing with customers enquiries
- Helping customers face to face who may need help in deciding what to purchase or, help to find what they are looking for
- Dealing with post and any email enquiries
- Familiarising yourself with all the products available so that you can help customers make the right choice
- Spending time with customers talking about their ideas and adding your own ideas
- Learn how to interpret customers drawings and measurements so that, in time, you can be trained to help with the design of a bathroom
- After full training, and if it is something that you would like to do, you can be trained to become a bathroom designer
- Helping to keep the showroom tidy
- Any general office duties required
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm with 30 minute lunch break (Thursday off every week)
Salary : £ 168.75 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 23/05/2021
Possible Start Date : 07/06/2021
Personal Qualities : Good hand writing and telephone manner
Very well presented
Considerate and understanding
Flair for design in bathrooms
Skills Required : Good communication skills is essential
Keen to progress and Learn
Future Prospects : Possibility of progression or a full time position may be offered on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
You will also study a range of topics including: Knowing your customers, Understanding your organisation, Meeting regulations and legislation, Systems and resources, Your role and responsibility, Customer experience, Product and service knowledge, Interpersonal skills and Communication
Other Information : Only Candidates who have fully completed the application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
Candidates must carry out an initial interview with a member of Tresham College, (Part of the the Bedford College Group) Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
The map below shows the employer's location