Job Title : Admin and Finance Apprentice
Employer : UK Brand Sales
Location : Wellingborough, NN8 6UW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-12191
Brief Description : To develop into a Business Administrator, assisting the Admin and Finance Manager with a wide range of administrative duties, as well as staffing reception and answering incoming calls.
Qualifications Required : The ideal candidate will hold GCSE at grade 9-4 (A*-C) in English (or equivalent)
For this vacancy the candidate must have GCSE grade 4 (C) in maths.
Vacancy Detail : This is a busy job role and the employer is looking for a Business Administrator, assisting the Admin and Finance Manager with a wide range of administrative duties, as well as staffing reception and answering incoming calls.
1. Providing a courteous and professional reception and efficiently answering incoming calls.
2. Liaising with all staff, external stock controllers, finance clerks, clients and smaller customers.
3. The input of data into both the warehouse management and finance systems.
4. Basic bookkeeping entries and bank reconciliations.
5. Maintenance of records, spreadsheets and data bases.
6. Assisting with daily post for general office and product orders when required.
7. Generating regular sales reports and ad hoc analysis when necessary.
8. Provide holiday cover, helping with picking and packing of customer and online orders.
9. Maintenance of filing systems and Cloud based shared files.
10. Generating reports for the sales team and clients.
11. Assisting the sales team completing documentation, i.e. customer new line form and other protocols.
12. Liaising with customers regarding bookings and delivery information.
13. Other duties required, as necessary.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4pm - 39 hours per week
Salary : £ 180.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 17/01/2021
Possible Start Date : 01/03/2021
Personal Qualities : Enthusiastic, reliable, punctual, strong personality and capable of working under pressure.
Skills Required : Candidates must be numeric with good ICT skills, including the use of Excel.
Candidate must have good telephone manner.
Future Prospects : Further professional development as the company continues to expand.
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Fuctional Skills in maths and English (if required).
You will also study a range of topics, including: IT, Record and document production, Decision making, Planning and organisation, Project management, Policies, Relevant regulations, Stakeholders, Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Hourly rate will be reviewed following a three month probationary period.
Candidates must carry out an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
Only Candidates who have fully completed the Application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
The map below shows the employer's location