Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice
Employer : Ceetak Ltd
Location : Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK44 3WH
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office / HR
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11927
Brief Description : To assist the Internal Sales/Purchasing and Logistics Departments. To complete the requirements of a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship whilst in the role.
Qualifications Required : You will need 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C or 9-4 or equivalent including maths and English.
Vacancy Detail : To assist the Internal Sales/Purchasing and Logistics Departments. To complete the requirements of a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship whilst in the role.
We are looking for the right person to support and learn the company's commercial functions namely those of the Internal Sales, Logistics and Purchasing Departments.
• To assist the Internal Sales/Purchasing and Logistics Departments.
• Computer work, learning our CRM systems.
• Passing on messages
• Taking orders over the telephone and email
• Processing orders
• Tracking orders
• Communicate with manufacturing overseas
• Assisting the team's Sales activities in providing exemplary customer service and sales support to Ceetak's existing customers and future business opportunities.
• Ensuring products are available, scheduled and shipped to meet customer requirements
• Developing an extensive knowledge of our processes, procedures and standards required to operate as part of the Commercial Team.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5hrs pw 8.25am-4.55pm Mon – Thur 1hr lunch Fri 8.25am-4.30 30min lunch
Salary : £211.53 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 17/11/2019
Possible Start Date : 02/12/2019
Personal Qualities : • Excellent in both written and verbal communication
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of customer service
• Attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective professional internal and external relationships.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to take responsibility for own workload and meeting tight deadlines.
• Sound administrative skills with good keyboard skills with a high level of expertise in Word and Excel
Skills Required : Interest in business and administration.
Positive 'can do' attitude with a desire to succeed.
Exceptional communication and organisational skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook packages
Ability to learn quickly and to work independently to achieve deadlines and targets
A calm, methodical, level-headed approach.
Willingness to learn and develop with the company.
Works well within a team.
Future Prospects : Successful candidate will have a high chance of continued employment on a permanent contract.
Training to be Provided : Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship plus Level 2 Fuctional Skills in maths and English (if required) and Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT. You will also study a range of topics including: IT, Record and document production, Decision making, Planning and organisation, Project management, Policies, Relevant regulations, Stakeholders, Processes and external environment factors.
Things to consider : We are on the edge of Bedford, easily accessible by bus, cycle or walking. However, please check our location to ensure you are able to reach us without spending excessive money or time in doing so.
We have free car parking if you do drive, and space to park cycles, mopeds or motorcycles.
We supply free hot and cold drinks for our staff but you will need to bring your own lunch.
The map below shows the employer's location