Job Title : Mechanical Engineering Apprentice
Employer : CBRE
Location : Cambridge , Cambridgeshire, CB2 8BU
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Engineering
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11837
Brief Description : Apprentice to be trained in technical support duties HVAC via apprenticeship day release .
Support from Engineers to provide support and guidance in the Apprenticeship Period
HVAC maintenance, repair and minor works associated with equipment
Qualifications Required : GCSE Maths English (9-4 - A*-C) or equivalent
Engineering, Science or Trade GCSE
Vacancy Detail : Vacancy Full Description: Working as an apprentice on HVAC (Mechanical / Electrical) equipment within a hospital environment, supported by the in house engineering team.
• Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air flow systems and equipment.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing services.
• Performing repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
• Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
• Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
• Assisting with customers' queries.
Studying for qualification on a day release basis.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday and Over time Housre as avalible
Salary : £280.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/07/2019
Possible Start Date : 09/09/2019
Personal Qualities : Hard working, reliable. intuitive. personable
Skills Required : Two years engineering
Future Prospects : Working with and global engineering organisation
Training to be Provided : Performing Engineering Operations NVQ Level 2 Diploma (QCF) – with bias to match your chosen pathway
Things to consider : Location of Site
The map below shows the employer's location