Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice
Employer : Wates Group Ltd
Location : Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LU
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office / HR
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11822
Brief Description : A new opportunity for a Business Apprentice to join the Administration team in Luton. This is an excellent chance for a new entrant to join a busy team and receive some excellent training that will prepare you for your future career in Administration.
Qualifications Required : You will need four GCSEs at grades A*-C or 9-4, or equivalent.
Vacancy Detail : We have a new opportunity for a Business Apprentice to join the Administration team in Luton. This is an excellent chance for a new entrant to join a busy team and receive some excellent training that will prepare you for your future career in Administration.
**THIS ROLE IS BASED IN LUTON**
750 Capability Green,
• Provide general administrative assistance
• Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
• Occasional receptionist duties / reception cover
• Co-ordinating and managing the diary for meetings and the team if required
• Creating and maintaining information on systems and databases
• Booking travel and hotels when required
• Ordering stationery
• General administrative duties including filing, emailing and photocopying
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37 hours per week (Mon-Fri 9am-17:30pm)
Salary : £278.84 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 21/07/2019
Possible Start Date : 02/09/2019
Personal Qualities : • Organised
• Desire to work towards an academic qualification
Skills Required : • The determination to learn and develop new skills
• Driving Licence is desirable but not essential
• A good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Training to be Provided : Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship plus Level 2 Fuctional Skills in maths and English (if required) and Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT. You will also study a range of topics including: IT, Record and document production, Decision making, Planning and organisation, Project management, Policies, Relevant regulations, Stakeholders, Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Candidates must attend an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
Things to consider : **THIS ROLE IS BASED IN LUTON**
750 Capability Green,
The map below shows the employer's location