Job Title : Legal Administration Apprentice
Employer : Osborne Morris & Morgan
Location : Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1EP
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office / HR
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11783
Brief Description : Administrative support for the Private Client department.
Qualifications Required : You will need a minimum of 4 GCSEs, English & Maths grade C/4 and above
Vacancy Detail : Administrative support for the Private Client department.
The Legal Administration Assistant will provide administrative support to all fee earners within the department.
• Answer phones, transfer calls, take messages and cover reception when necessary
• Photocopying, printing and scanning
• Hard-copy and electronic filing and ensuring records are accurately kept up to date
• Process invoices and expenses and where necessary liaise with the accounts team
• Assist with managing calendar bookings and team diaries as required
• Minute taking of internal meetings
• Taking client enquiries and making appointments
• Dealing with both incoming and outgoing post using the franking machine
• Any other ad hoc requests or project work as reasonably requested
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Salary : £262.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 16/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 08/07/2019
Personal Qualities : • Honesty
Skills Required : • General administrative skills
• Good organisational
• Professional telephone manner
Future Prospects : Full time role with the firm
Further on the job training within the firm
Training to be Provided : Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship plus Level 2 Fuctional Skills in maths and English (if required) and Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT. You will also study a range of topics including: IT, Record and document production, Decision making, Planning and organisation, Project management, Policies, Relevant regulations, Stakeholders, Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Candidates must attend an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online Maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
The map below shows the employer's location