Job Title : Business Administrator Apprentice
Employer : Sira Building and Development Ltd
Location : Wilden, Bedfordshire, MK442QQ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11725
Brief Description : Facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties and acting as a receptionist.
Qualifications Required : You will need a minimum of four GCSEs or equivalent A*-C / 9-4, including English and maths.
Vacancy Detail : Facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties and acting as a receptionist.
Providing office support including:
- Customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Sending faxes and emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5 hrs p/w Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 10/03/2019
Possible Start Date : 18/03/2019
Personal Qualities : - Hardworking
- Use his/her own initiative
- Adapts quickly to change
- Likes to work in office environment
Skills Required : - Reception
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Computer Skills
Future Prospects : To grow and manage office duties completely unattended and other employees.
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
•Functional Skills in English and Maths
•Functional Skills in ICT
During this apprenticeship you will study a range of topics, including:
•Record and document production
•Planning and organisation
•Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Applicant must have means to get to work in and around Bedford. The main office is based in Wilden.
Candidates must attend an initial interview with a member of the Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
Things to consider : This will be based in doors in office environment and occasionally he/she will have to visit site.
The map below shows the employer's location