Job Title : Internal Account Manager Apprentice
Employer : Total IT
Location : Kempston, Bedfordshire, MK42 7PN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11638
Brief Description : We are now looking for a new apprentice to work in our Sales team!
Qualifications Required : You will need a minimum of four GCSEs A*-C / 9-4 including English and maths.
Vacancy Detail : We are now looking for a new apprentice to work in our Sales team!
Joining our Sales team, reporting to our Sales Manager you will be client facing.
The role would benefit from someone who is comfortable being client facing, focused and being able to report on their accounts weekly. Acting as client liaison including as an escalation point handing issues over to the Service desk team and ensuring good communication throughout.
Identify potential opportunities, ensuring quotes go out in a timely fashion with the correct level of detail to help the client understand the quote.
You will be working closely with clients and the technical team, booking and arranging surveys, sourcing products and ensuring jobs are profitable but more importantly completed to the client's satisfaction.
Taking ownership of requests and ensuring the clients' expectations and both set, met and exceeded.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hrs p/w 8.30am-5.30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch)
Salary : £180.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 05/01/2019
Possible Start Date : 14/01/2019
Personal Qualities : - Positive attitude
- Good sense of humour
- Professional and high standard approach to work
- Drive and determination
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing situations
- Team focused
- Reliable and dependable
- Add value to the organisation
Skills Required : - Build and maintain relationships
- Competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and being able to work to deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accurate data entry
- Willingness to listen, learn and improve
- Being able to problem solve
You will have worked in a sales environment, ideally with several year's commercial experience. Good knowledge of IT & Telecoms products would be a considerable advantage.
- Computer literate, especially in Microsoft
- To have worked in a team driven environment, but able to work on your own
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Client focused
- An appreciation and awareness of working for a profit-making business
Future Prospects : To have qualified in the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
•Functional Skills in English and Maths
•Functional Skills in ICT
During this apprenticeship you will study a range of topics, including:
•Record and document production
•Planning and organisation
•Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Company benefits:
- 28 days annual leave plus 1 day, 2 weeks either side of your birthday
- Great working environment with friendly team
- Contributory pension scheme up to 2%
- Employee share ownership scheme - rewarding long standing employees
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Receive up to 10 days of relevant training per year
- A tailored professional and personal development plan
- High performance computer for all employees
- Employee perks - access to discounts across retailers, cinema, select restaurants. We see this as helping you make more out of your time away from work.
- Work in a modern environment, we have break out areas, projector walls, Xbox for those quiet times and plenty of off street parking.
Candidates must attend an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
The map below shows the employer's location