Job Title : Sales & Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Total IT
Location : Kempston, Bedfordshire, MK42 7PN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11637
Brief Description : We are now looking for a new apprentice to work in our Sales & Marketing team to learns all aspects of the work.
Qualifications Required : You will need a minimum of four GCSEs A*-C / 9-4 including English and maths.
Vacancy Detail : We are now looking for a new apprentice to work in our Sales & Marketing team to learns all aspects of the work.
- Your role will be to provide assistance to the sales and marketing teams
- Compiling interesting content
- You will interact with customers by creating e-mail campaigns and planning and scheduling social media marketing content using platforms such as Hootsuite or Mailchimp
- You will answer customer enquiries via our digital channels and use analytics software to analyse customer behaviour
- Produce marketing qualified leads for our sales team
We reward those who work hard with us and we are committed to developing our future team through Apprenticeships.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hrs p/w 8.30am-5.30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch)
Salary : £160.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 05/01/2019
Possible Start Date : 14/01/2019
Personal Qualities : - Be able to work under pressure
- Have a flexible working attitude
- To be reliable and honest
Skills Required : - Excellent IT and communication skills
- Good planning/organisational skills
- Must be customer service driven
- Very good attention to detail
Future Prospects : To have qualified in the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
•Functional Skills in English and Maths
•Functional Skills in ICT
During this apprenticeship you will study a range of topics, including:
•Record and document production
•Planning and organisation
•Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Company benefits:
- 28 days annual leave plus 1 day, 2 weeks either side of your birthday
- Great working environment with friendly team
- Contributory pension scheme up to 2%
- Employee share ownership scheme - rewarding long standing employees
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Receive up to 10 days of relevant training per year
- A tailored professional and personal development plan
- High performance computer for all employees
- Employee perks - access to discounts across retailers, cinema, select restaurants. We see this as helping you make more out of your time away from work.
- Work in a modern environment, we have break out areas, projector walls, Xbox for those quiet times and plenty of off street parking.
Candidates must attend an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
The map below shows the employer's location